Instagram of the week: I felt like instagram queen this week with my Olympus pen, white marble, candles and cacti.
1. Is it appropriate to start the day with one of these Spiked Coffee Milkshakes? Actually who cares. Let's do it.
2. 5 tools to increase your productivity. POWERRR!
3. I'm reading Dark Places by Gillian Flynn at the moment. I'm enjoying it so far but not quite hooked yet. But I have a feeling if you liked Making a Murderer, you'll like this as well.
4. I'm super excited to watch the new Netflix documentary, Cooked. I find the relationship between people and food fascinating. Not to mention, it reminds me of writing my dissertation.
5. Sweet or savoury monkey breads that are better than valentines cards. Because you can't eat a Valentine's card, can you now.
6. I Let My Grandmother Dress Me For a Week. I reckon my grandmothers would do a pretty fine job.
7. Jack and I went to see Trumbo this week. It's another awards season film that we're ticking off our list. And I have to say, like Creed, it doesn't feel like an Oscar-y film so I loved it. It's honest, raw in parts and with ups and downs in intensity and quality. But it's enjoyable, which is what film should be, right? Plus who doesn't bloody adore Bryan Cranston?
8. Is it possible to reduce sugar in a baking recipe? That is the question!
9. Teens aren't ruining language, so pipe down about the old days and roll with it, yo.
10. These chocolate-dipped chocolate shortbread biscuits looks perfect for Valentine's Day (actually, they'd be perfect for damn every day).
Have a happy weekend, friends! x