Instagram of the week: Summery afternoons spent in the forest are my favourite.
1. You know how I feel about a good sweet loaf (I'm mad for them, if by some chance you'd missed that). These Sticky Caramel-Pecan Babka Loaves look like the stuff dreams are made of.
2. I began Julia Child's My Life in France this week and am loving her take of food in her life. Have you read it?
3. This Fudgy Marshmallow Popcorn looks like the perfect addition to any movie night.
4. Jack and I have been enjoying walking through the forest pictured above this week. We've been packing up picnic lunches, strapping on our walking boots and heading out to enjoy the air. It's been lovely.
5. Rib-tickling Hillary Clinton reactions. Amy Poehler is my favourite.
6. This looks like a great tutorial on how to knit socks. I've been after a new project and who doesn't love a thick pair of soft socks?
7. 5 healthy ways to detox that don't involve juice cleanses. I would be happy to incorporate more of all five of these into my routine.
8. These baked asparagus fries look INSANELY good. I can't wait for asparagus to come into season so I can eat it by the bundle.
9. We've finished season 3 of House of Cards and MY GOD WHY is season 4 coming out in 2016?! Can't wait to see what happens. And if you haven't watched it yet - get yourself a Netflix subscription!
10. These Grapefruit and Thyme Cocktails look like the perfect partner for your Saturday night.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x