Instagram of the week: Spring has sprung! Blossom is blossoming! Woot woot!
1. I'm sorry for my prolonged blog silence! Who knew that masters degrees were so full on? Anyway I'm so pleased that Easter has finally rocked around. I'm looking forward to some time off and posting some lovely new blogs for you (one is a brownie recipe sure to knock your socks off).
2. President Obama reads mean tweets about himself. I don't think these can get old.
3. This bee collaboration has proven to be strangely mesmerising.
4. Joy on How To Be A Better Baker. That lady is so very wise in the flour department.
5. What's your personality? I think I'm in there with the diplomats.
6. All I want to do is shove these Tricolore Italian Meatballs RIGHT NOW.
7. Becky's 15 Blogger Problems are spot on. Number 4 made me laugh out loud.
8. Netflix documentaries that every career girl should watch.
9. I know I'm a little late to the party with this one, but how AWESOME were Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson at Paris Fashion Week? So much fun.
10. BREAKFAST FOREVER AND FOR ALWAYS.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x