Instagram of the week: How cute is my neighbourhood, though? Answer: ADORABLE.
1. Hi - here's a recipe for Pizza Rolls. Shall we crack on?
2. Looking for your next read? This website tells you which book to read next based on the last book you finished.
3. Mini chocolate chip cookie baked doughnuts. I need these, like right now.
4. Tracy's tips on keeping creativity alive. I love her thoughts on 'Document the Process'.
5. This Pastel Hexagon Tile Cake DIY is super cute. I want to try it out.
6. Wedding season is nearly upon us people. Loved this piece from Emily - The 9 Most Common Wedding Questions I Get.
7. Oh my WORD - I'm obsessed with Disturbed's cover of The Sound of Silence. Really just can't get over it. What do you think?
8. On the topic of music, did you catch Birdie's live lounge last week. Both her live version of Wild Horses and her cover of Fast Car were spine-tingling and made me cry.
9. Aaand on the topic of crying - I wept at Eye in the Sky and the thought it would be the last time I'd see Alan Rickman star in a film. It was also a really thought-provoking film, I'd recommend it.
10. Finally, because all long weekends need them, 6 French Toast Recipes To Step Up Your Brunch Game.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x