Instagram of the week: Ah my God! This week I was at the PRH 2016 Conference and it was, in no uncertain terms, uh-mazing. Personal highlights include drawing with Quentin Blake and fan-girling over the babe that is Jamie Oliver.
1. The anatomy of a food-obsessed millennial.
2. I'm looking to up my savoury breakfast game and this Breakfast Pan looks just delicious.
3. 7 dishes to cook this week. Always hunting for that inspiration.
4. Shooting tips for iPhone photographers. Burst mode is also great when you want to make a gif, too!
5. I want to eat Deb's Everyday Meatballs every damn day. That's the idea, right?
6. I feel like this Dark Chocolate Cherry Chai Smoothie could be the base for an amazing smoothie bowl dessert. Yup, yup, yup.
7. 17 illustrations that explain your cat's weird behaviour.
8. Can I have at least seven of these Hazelnut, Pecan & Chocolate Babka Rolls please?
9. Currently I'm loving a little yoga at the weekend and can't get enough of Yoga with Adrienne. So many different tracks and such fun routines. I like to finish a session off with a guided meditation and then float around like I'm walking on flippin' sunshine.
10. And to finish - Elvis Brownies. Description reads: Banana brownies with peanut butter chips, peanut butter buttercream and crumbled, fried bacon. I'm out.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x