Instagram of the week: Eating one of Jack's delicious Bakewell Slices on the morning of my birthday. Because if you don't eat baked goods for breakfast on your birthday, you're not doing it right.
1. Friday birthdays are great, aren't they? Jack and I took the day off together and spent the majority eating, walking and debating the logistics of getting a cat. FYI - maybe our next flat. Woohoo!
2. Speaking of birthdays, I treated myself to an Olympus Pen, which I've been coveting for a long old time. I'm so excited to have a more compact camera for my adventures. If you've got any tips on getting the best out of an Olympys Pen - hit me up in the comments!
3. This wouldn't be a Loves post without a chickpea recipes would it? These Spicy Buffalo Chickpea wraps will almost certainly be going in my lunchbox next week.
4. I love this recipe for Small Batch Granola. Just enough of the good stuff without going insane looking for extra baking trays.
5. A Guide to Exploring Iceland. I MUST GO TO ICELAND.
6. We went to see Creed last week and I was taken aback by how much I enjoyed it. I've never really been a Rocky fan (I haven't even seen the original films...) but I kinda' have my fingers crossed for Stallone winning the supporting actor oscar!
7. I'm hypnotized by this post on Toast 12 Ways. Literally. Can't. Stop. Looking.
8. Can I have a bowl of this Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs please?
9. I'd really like to know how to work lipstick properly. Hannah's 6 favourite matte lipstick post is food for thought...
10. 29 delicious Indian recipes you need to cook right now. UM yes please.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x