Instagram of the week: This weekend I made the dangerous discovery that Jack makes an awesome waffle... Waffles forever and always, plz.
1. HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING MAKING A MURDERER? We have, along with what seems like everyone else, and the hype is totally justified. I have a feeling we're going to watch a load in bulk tonight as we're both so impatient to see how the story unfolds.
2. This quick and easy homemade ramen looks like the kind of thing I want to eat like 3 or 4 times a week.
3. Are you listening to Serial? So interesting. I'm loving popping an episode on my walk to work and really wish there was more than more episode released a week!
4. Menu planning for the year - 154 lightened up meal ideas. Man, I do love a good menu plan.
5. Made a New Year's resolution to blog? This HTML for beginners post might be helpful.
6. How delicious do these preserved lemons look? Such a cute gift idea.
7. I'm working on upping my breakfast game this year so found Rachel's breakfast post so interesting. And her insta grid is always inspiring.
8. This weekend Jack and I started on our colouring books. I've got a Harry Potter one (obvs, as J.K. is Queen) and Jack opted for a Star Wars edition. It was kinda lovely to sit with a film on after a long walk and colour away. Super relaxing.
9. I'm pretty sure I need these coconut banana pancakes in my life right about now.
10. Shall we all make this sweet and spicy pork shoulder next weekend? Yes? Yes and yes.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x