Instagram of the week: Glitzy Covent Garden with tourists aplenty.
1. Our Christmas tree is up! We've spent a very cosy Sunday watching Christmas films, nibbling on the first lot of Quality Street and Jack taught me all about prominent tree branches. Boy, does he take his festive decorating seriously.
2. I've been getting into the spirit all over the shop this week (can you tell?) and loved watching Kirstie's Handmade Christmas. It's a must for any crafty Christmas personage! I'm brimful of inspiration.
3. Well this Herb & Honey Baked Camembert is likely going to make an appearance at least twice over the festive period in our house.
4. This song. Over and over and over again.
5. Caramel Apple Pie? CARAMEL APPLE PIE. Can we just take a moment.
6. These date breakfast squares are something I want in my life.
7. Don't want to surrender completely to all the heavy Christmas food? I love these tips on staying healthy over the festive period!
8. Entertaining this season? Here's the best way to fake clean your house. My kinda cleaning, folks.
9. 26 things every person should do for themselves once a year. Love this.
10. The punniest tweets of 2015. Bravo to all.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x