Instagram of the week: Weekends are our favourite, as is Anthropologie.
1. Weekend brunch? This French Toast for one or two looks uh-mazing.
2. 19 movie posters significantly improved by amazon reviews. Chortle, chortle.
3. Love this quick DIY copper vase idea. Looks like the perfect festive addition to any living space!
4. Ah! How I'd love to go to Iceland.
5. I'm obsessed with my slow cooker. I love leaving it ticking away whilst I'm at work. Last week I tried this Chicken Enchilada soup with a few tweaks and today I'm having a crack at this vegetarian lasagne soup. Slow cookers forever!!
6. David Attenborough narrates over the introduction to Adele's Hello. What a dude. Also are you watching The Hunt? Of course we're loving it because David Attenborough is GOD.
7. Free online courses to sign up to this winter. Keep learning, folks *new nerd emoji*.
8. So it's likely I'll make this Chickpea Pasta Soup a bajillion times.
9. I love listening to audio books when I'm working, so will definitely be checking out Jo's list of favourites.
10. 33 acts of kindness that prove how lovely humans can be.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x