Instagram of the week: Basic food styling. My conclusion? I need more fabrics and I need more props. Food blogger life.
1. Oh man - please can I have this for breakfast?
2. Food typography. Love this! For some reason the Horseradish one reminds me of Wallace and Gromit animation... Anyone else?
3. Catastrophe! I've just caught up with the first season and love, love, love Rob Delaney. He and Sharon Horgan are such talented folk. Have you watched?
4. This Caramelized Upside Down Pear Bread looks like the perfect thing to enjoy of tea with visitors.
5. Gym real.
6. Brutally honest illustrations that sum up adulthood. Number 7 made me laugh out loud.
7. Best horror movies of the decade so far. But no Sharknado, so don't know how accurate this can be...
8. What to cook when you don't want to cook anything. Chickpeas for me, roasted with a little chili powder and salt and then smothered in guacamole.
9. Find your perfect dog based on your needs. Apparently we should get a Giant Schnauzer, which I love! So full steam ahead on that one.
10. Pets in costumes! PETS IN COSTUMES!! Happy Halloween, folks.
Have a happy weekend, friends!