Instagram of the week: Green to make the heart happy.
1. Phew - another busy one hey? How's your week been? Hope you've had a cracker of a weekend.
2. Marble Pumpkin Brownies. Because it's that time of year. And because brownies.
3. Again, it's that time of year and all I want for breakfast is this Earl Grey Quinoa Oatmeal with Pumpkin Spice Purée.
4. Don't already read Superlatively Rude? Start with this piece. Held me right the way to the end.
5. 20 things Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere wished she known in her twenties.
6. Want super success? Keep a career journal and keep aiming high, you superstar.
7. Ruth Reichl is one of my favourite food writers. So naturally couldn't get enough of this interview with her featured on Cup of Jo.
8. Can we just take a moment to appreciate this Fig, Honey and Almond Frangipane Tart?
9. We've started watching Narcos on Netflix. Both of us are enjoying it so far (we're on ep. 3!) and I particularly love the subtitles. Kinda weird, but it makes me put down my damn phone and pay attention. Have you watched?
10. I'm looking for a good podcast again... chuck any recommendations my way, oh lovely ones!
Have a happy weekend, friends! x