Instagram of the week: Living near Borough Market may be my chubby downfall...
1. *Waves furiously to the outside world* Hello all! Sorry for the prolonged silence - grown up life is busy, ain't it? There's a mammoth update post floating around in my drafts and I promise to share soon. Just working on getting my feet on the ground at the moment. Work in progress!
2. In other news, is anyone else hooked on Doctor Foster? I won't post any spoilers, but my God! I'm gripped.
4. So this Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Ice Cream looks like it could change my life forever.
5. 12 things to do this Autumn. Yes, yes and yes to all the crafty goodness!
6. Gratin is one of my favourite things to bake over Autumn. This courgette, cheese and rice recipe looks like a game-changer.
7. The Benefits of Knitting. Don't have to sell me on it, I'm already a fan.
8. Did you hear Gabrielle Aplin the Live Lounge last weekend? Such a gorgeous voice and what a lovely cover of Money on My Mind.
9. Seven times we were inspired by Emma Thompson. What a lady.
10. How to Adult. Cause sometimes we all need a little help.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x