Instagram of the week: A morning off.
1. This morning started with pilates, green tea and banana pancakes. Why isn't everyday a Sunday, again...?
2. Speaking of pilates, I'm so glad I'm getting back into it. Recently I've been doing only cardio and weight training, but letting my body chill out with a stretch track was just what it needed. And breaaatthee.
3. These DIY dark chocolate and almond bars look just delicious. And get my homemade Christmas brain whirring...
4. Meteor shower pictures. Utterly hypnotic.
5. Food capitals of the food, according to Instagram. Again, strangely hypnotic.
6. Tips to getting better sleep.
7. Caramelized Banana Rice Pudding. I mean COME ON.
8. Paul Rudd the urinal prankster. Did that link lead on smoothly from a rice pudding recipe? I think so.
9. These Curried Chickpea Salad Sliders look like tha bomb. Chickpeas forever!
10. I must make these Smoked Salmon and Avocado Summer Rolls to enjoy the second half of August with. And serve them with a large glass of frosty white wine, too...
Have a happy weekends, friends! x