Instagram of the week: Flat hunting with Jack in the capital. Change is a coming.
1. This past week has felt more like a month. So much has happened (we've found a new home, cleared out part of our old one, spent time with family + just by ourselves. I've written yet more dissertation, Jack's revised, we've both gone to work and just kept swimming). I'm looking forward to a day-long nap at some point...
2. Onto cheerier climes - don't these Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookie Stuffed Campfire Bananas look just DELICIOUS?! Please come back summer so I can pop these on a BBQ and shove them in my face.
3. Sliced melon straight from the fridge. Even if our summers are chilly, melon will always taste delicious. This weeks variety is cantaloupe. I'm hoping to go for watermelon next week.
4. I love these interactive party ideas. Especially the nachos. Mmm nachos. Now I'm gonna' need some nachos.
5. Beach-lovers are the bomb diggity!
6. Need a little summer dinner inspo? Check out Deliciously Ella's favourite summer dinner recipes.
7. We managed to catch Inside Out last week and it really, really is a great film. No wonder it's tipped for next years animated Oscar.
8. I enjoyed Hilary Kerr's 23 things I wish I'd known at 23 list.
9. How to peel a mango in seconds. I'm embarrassingly inept at mango peeling. The shame.
10. Marshmallow chocolate chip cookies. I REPEAT - MARSHMALLOW CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (!!!) These are practically compulsory for the weekend, right?
Have a happy weekend, friends! x