Instagram of the week: My sister graduated! And looked just gorgeous while doing so. You're gonna shake up the world of teaching something fierce, my friend.
1. Hey there, excuse me, July. Would you mind - just for a moment or two - SLOWING THE HECK DOWN? Jheez...
2. Let's all have these Lavender Blueberry Ricotta Turnovers for breakfast, shall we? ALSO - I just cannot get enough of the photography on this blog. Just beautiful.
3. Legendary movie scenes that were improvised.
4. Heaven must be missing an angel - Pistachio Pesto Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella and Honey.
5. Have you read Ruth Reichl's Tender at the Bone? I'm currently reading and loving it and would recommend to anyone obsessed with food.
6. I'm not really a coffee gal, but I feel like a lazy morning on the terrace wouldn't be complete without this Cold Brew Caramel Frappucino. Now just to get a terrace. And some lazy mornings...
7. I'm catching up with Humans on Channel 4 at the moment and ooh is it getting interesting. Are you watching?
8. Joy's Easy Summer Shrimp Boil looks like the kind of thing I need to be eating right now. RIGHT NOW.
9. Question - should Jack and I start watching Fortitude? Bearing in mind once we get hooked on a TV show we are hook line and sinker. AKA - we don't go out and see people for a solid week...
10. Three words - dog photo booth. I die.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x