Instagram of the week: We're celebrating Jack's birthday this weekend and we both can't wait for a couple of days of fun. This years cake request was lemon + the creation above is full of homemade lemon curd. HB, my love!
1. So I finished Orange is the New Black and cried at the end. Am I alone? It might have been an emotional day... And now I feel slightly bereaved.
2. Grilled baby back ribs with root beer and bbq sauce. I mean COME ON.
3. 29 travel hacks.
4. If you're like me and need a little motivation for Summer projects then these 5 TED talks to inspire Summer productivity should be right up your street.
5. This treehouse is INSANE!
6. I had a very middle-aged moment this week. I got a new fabric softener and was so excited to see how delicious it made my clothes smell. Ashamedly excited.
7. These black and white animal portraits are stunning.
8. I saw Spy this week with a lovely friend and we had such a giggle! It really is a funny film. At one point I snorted in the cinema... Boy is it a good place those places are dark.
9. Daily habits to make you smarter.
10. This sparkling cucumber watermelon sangria looks like a must for any sunny, summery weekend.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x