Instagram of the week: Some Hagrid wisdom keeping my head clear in a whirlwind of a week.
1. Woah! It's been a busy one. On Friday I handed in my last load of essays EVER and now just have my dissertation to complete and my masters degree is DONE! I'm struggling to believe this as I feels like it was September last week? I'm sure it was...
2. After a week of writing my lovely friend and I went on a long walk for lungfuls of fresh air and a load of laughter. It was a delight and exactly what I needed to revitalise my fried brain.
3. These DIY Scalloped Paint Pots are gorgeous! And a little nostalgic for me too, as my Mum used to paint pots when I was younger. Just lovely.
4. As Jack and I have both been busy with university work for the past week, spent our time listening to Girl on the Train together. Firstly - what a gripping book! If you haven't read it, get hold of it ASAP. And secondly, it was really lovely to listen to an audio book together and discuss plot theories. Jack managed to call the ending of Girl on the Train by the half way point, he's a clever one.
5. 7 habits of highly influential people.
6. So I'm watching Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell on BBC1 and haven't quite decided if I like it yet. I fell asleep in the first episode but found the second far more exciting. I think I like it, but I can't be sure. Are you watching? What do you think?
7. Chickpeas are so very versatile, they're one of my favourites. 5 versatile meals to make with chickpeas.
8. Oh my WORD - I feel like I could scoop up handles of this Cappuccino Truffle Yankee candle and eat it by the handful. It smells SERIOUSLY good.
9. 8 ways to boost your SEO. A blogger must-read.
10. 22 times Gogglebox was the sassiest show on television. Happy giggling!
Have a happy weekend, friends! x