Instagram of the week: Shutterbugging in one of my favourite stations.
1. This week's been a busy one. But the weekend is turning out to be decidedly more chilled as we're staying with Jack's parents. This morning started out with a leisurely lie in and croissants for breakfast. We're spoiled here and it's rather lovely.
2. The greatest wisdom from Roald Dahl books for all moments in grown-up life.
“You’ll never get anywhere if you go about what-iffing like that.”
- Willy Wonka, Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator
3. This is one for all the cat folk - the healing power of cat purrs. Man, how I'd love to have my kit with me at university.
4. Life in a gif. Ohhh man.
5. 14 recipes to up your lunch game. ON IT!
6. This elopement to Iceland is just beautiful.
7. The Devil Wears Prada is being made into a musical! Sassy jazz hands at the ready, folks.
8. The BEST little things to think about when you're having a bad day. I'm all about number 43.
9. This toasted marshmallow milkshake looks the perfect drink for any lazy, luxurious weekend.
10. 28 kids who outsmarted their teachers. I can only pray for a child like this. Geniuses.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x