Instagram of the week: Saturday spent at Twickenham. I'm not so hot on the rules so cheer for anyone and just about everything. #jolly
1. It's been a busy week! I'm pleased to have reached Sunday in one piece and am looking forward to a restful afternoon. Perhaps my biggest achievement of the week was my public poetry reading that took place on Thursday night. It was equal combinations of scary and exhilarating but I'm so glad I performed and my fellow performers were also top notch.
2. These place card settings are just adorable. Such a gorgeous addition to a table.
3. I love a good advertising fail.
4. 7 apps for better iPhone photographs.
5. How to keep a clutter-free kitchen. Man I could learn some stuff from this.
6. I'm always on the hunt for great frosting, so Joy's top tips on how to make the best chocolate buttercream frosting are always welcome here!
7. 15 words you should eliminate from your vocabulary to sound smarter. Hm.
8. The photography featured in this post is just divine. Not to mention those Earl Grey waffles sound delicious.
9. IS CHEESE THE SECRET TO A LONGER LIFE....?!
10. Seth Myers brings Jon Snow to a dinner party and the results are hilarious! Beware of the spoilers!
Have a happy weekend, friends! x