Instagram of the week: Currently doing lots of dissertation reading. Mostly food and travel writing. Consequently I'm permanently peckish and brimful of wanderlust.
1. *CONFETTI CANON* Royal baby number two has been born and it's a girl! Hurray hurrah and all the congratulations to the Cambridges.
2. I love this messy braid! On my to-try list.
3. Brooklyn Duo's cover of Love Me Like You Do is just lovelyyy. Had this one on repeat for a good while now.
4. Jack and I enjoyed big bowls of honey roast vegetables and gnocci this week. It's easily one of our new favourite meals and you can mix up your veg for more seasonal options.
5. I love this Succulent Gift Box. What a gorgeous and thoughtful gift!
6. I'm back on the Shaun T bandwagon and he is just kicking my butt. But in a good (kinda sadistic) way.
7. Breakfast ideas forever. I'm all about customising yoghurt in a variety of exciting ways. How do you like to start your day?
8. I love e4's pledge to turn off on May 7th to encourage young people to vote. It has been revealed that 70% of 18-24 year olds have registered to vote. If we all use our votes, imagine the change. *fist bump emoji*
9. I was lucky enough to have a seminar with the inspiring and talented Rod Duncan this week. If you've never read his work I encourage you to start with The Bullet Catcher's Daughter. It's a real page-turner.
10. If you can't get enough of my food ramblings (please say you can't...) then hop over to Unidays The Edit for a collection of delicious, exam-appropriate meals.
Have a happy (long!) weekend, friends! x