Instagram of the week: I bought bagfuls of fresh fruit this weekend. I love having it at my fingertips for smoothies, sorbets and quick ice creams!
1. These Salted Chocolate Chunk Cookies look like the way to everyones heart.
2. Sundays off are a blessing. Jack and I enjoyed a lazy day of reading, fort-building and snacking. Same again soon I hope.
3. I'm nearly done with Julia Child's endearing autobiography, My Life in France. So as you can imagine, I was excited to read the article 5 More Things We Can Learn From Julia Child's Kitchen.
4. This looks like an incredible American road trip! I'd love to have that one under my belt.
5. The Moral Bucket List. Lovely & interesting piece.
6. Scrolling through animal photobombs is one of my favourite forms of procrastination.
7. Cheesy Crunchy Crispy Chickpea Burgers?! YES PLEASE.
8. Did you know these Disney movie facts? Number 24 is INSANE.
9. I'm always looking for ways to get more vegetables into my meals (gotta have something to balance out those brownies, right?) These 18 Recipes to Help You Eat Your Greens is a great inspiration.
10. Bad puns are the best puns. Happy chortling.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x