Instagram of the week: Daffodils = Spring excitement.
1. Because I'm a grownup, I went to see Big Hero 6 this week (and was unsurprisingly surrounded by a sea of 6-13 year-olds). But it was totally worth it! The film was heartwarming and in places really quite funny!
2. Feast, the short preceding Big Hero 6, was also ADORABLE. I teared up a little... I'm a mush.
3. I love this Couples in the Kitchen feature. I'd quite like to go to theirs for tea.
4. I'm currently guzzling Twinings Orange and Lotus Flower Green Tea like there's no tomorrow. It really is delicious.
5. I started reading The Guest Cat this week. It's beautifully poetic and explores tender moments of everyday life. Worth picking up and perusing.
6. 8 tricks to make yourself wake up earlier. Man I cannot wait for British Summer Time!
7. Are you watching Banana and Cucumber on channel 4? I'm a big fan of Russell T. Davies and can't stop laughing at his new, satirical and witty creation.
8. V-Day is on its way. Here are 28 creative ways to celebrate.
9. I happily received Ed Sheeran's X album for my birthday. Ever since I've been playing it on loop and I'm loving it! I'm slowly getting the hang of some of the raps. Jack is loving it, I'm sure.
10. J.K. Rowling answers Potter questions and remains a complete goddess.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x