Instagram of the week: Behind the scenes at soup HQ.
1. Fancy a little Saturday silliness? What is your Benedict Cumberbatch name? Mine's Pandajizz Bummerflats. I'm thinking about adopting it permanently.
2. People posing with statues. #grownups
3. Sport England's #ThisGirlCan campaign ROCKS. Well done marketing department, well done ladies getting involved.
4. The Oscar nominations came out this week! This always gets me ridiculously excited. This year I just can't call a winner though... Thoughts?
5. This woman's 'day on a plate' went viral and it was the best thing ever. EVER.
6. Girls is back! I'm excited for more witty, gritty and hilarious writing from Lena Dunham.
7. 14 Valentines cards for people who just don't do Valentines. (It feels like one holiday after another doesn't it? Sigh.)
8. I've been writing essays for what seems like EVER. I'm looking forward to finishing next week and reading for recreational purposes. Oh and I'll stand back from the edge when I'm good and ready.
9. Modern day Mr. Men. Ha! Mr. Man Bun you're just everywhere.
10. Are you a fan of the cello and beat boxing? Me too! Now check out celloboxing. Miiiiind blown.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x