Instagram of the week: January flu calls for doughnut medicine. Dems be the rules.
1. 14 muggle struggles you have to face everyday. Where is my Hogwarts letter already?
2. Have you seen this Jimmy Fallon/Nicole Kidman mishap?
3. 15 things to stop doing in 2015. WORD.
4. I want to shove this pasta in my face. I find myself daydreaming about it sometimes (help me).
5. I saw The Theory of Everything this week. It was a little skimpy on the science, but was so beautifully tender and the score was just lovely. One to watch.
6. How cool is this DIY book clutch? It is going on my 2015 to-make list.
7. Silent Witness is back! I still love it even though Harry and Leo aren't around anymore.
8. VSPP's homemade apple pie nakd bars look insaaaanely good. And hurrah - they're super good for you too.
9. I had such fun knitting hats for Christmas gifts this year (want to see?) and now I'm full steam ahead into my next project: a patchwork blanket. As soon as everyone could just realise old lady hobbies are the way forward, that would be great.
10. I've finally downloaded Serial! Have you listened? I'm excited.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x