Instagram of the week: Moody January weather that made perfect walking conditions.
1. This year Jack and I finally settled on a calendar (for the previous two years, we couldn't decide). I'm happy to report it's adorable and full of woodland creatures.
2. I was kindly given a Salted Caramel Yankee candle for Christmas this year and it smells deeeelicious! It fills my flat with the scent of baking and the smell lasts for ages. It's truly divine.
3. 10 kitchen habits to adopt in 2015. (Number 11 - put the butter away after making toast).
4. I'm currently loving Freya's blog, Nishaantishu. It's such a beautiful space and fills me with blogger inspiration!
5. January can be a bit scary sometimes, but I'm loving creating a new routine, being inspired by healthy and zingy Asian cooking and having a good ol' declutter. I have certainly made room for some new clothes...
6. Did you manage to catch Esio Trot on New Year's Day? It is the most adorable thing I've seen in a loong time. It is certainly worth iPlayering.
7. I'm so on board for Rosie's working lunch pot noodles. Work lunch inspiration is always welcome and those noodles look uh-mazing.
8. Because I'm an old soul, I've been chilling out to Classic FM recently. I particularly love Howard Goodall's Saturday Night at the Movies. Full of great classical soundtracks it is so worth a listen. #granny4eva
9. For Christmas Jack made me (completely from scratch!!) a card game and I am so enjoying playing it. What a clever little bear.
10. 13 food predictions for 2015. Gimme dat gyro.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x