Instagram of the week: The most beautiful, sparkly trees standing sentinel at the Natural History Museum.
1. Happy Winter Solstice for yesterday! Our days going to get longer and lighter. I'm looking forward to new beginnings and exciting opportunities.
2. J and I went ice skating with Jo and her lovely boyfriend, Liam on Friday. It was such fun! I started off by gripping the edge for dear life, but by the end I was fairly competent! We're thinking about making this activity into a annual affair.
3. Not a fan of Christmas Pudding? Here is a killer cheese plate idea that will make brandy butter a thing of the past.
4. On Saturday J and I went to Harry Potter Studios (for the second time...) with J's family. It was magical and a must for any Potter fan.
5. The winning photos of the National Geographic Photo Contest 2014 are amazing.
6. Joy's Brown Butter Banana Cranberry Cake looks perfect for Christmas tea.
7. I'm finally home for Christmas! So far I've been treated to all the mini stollen and too many cheeselets. Life is good.
8. I've finally caught up with Strictly and a big congratulations for Caroline Flack! She's been my favourite for a while now and her win was well deserved. I loved her show dance and Simon's Argentine Tango. Wowza!
9. The best cat pictures. Have I gone insane?
10. Have you seen this adorable video of a lady waking up to her new puppy? If not, sit back and prepare to grin like an idiot.
Have a happy Christmas, friends! x