Instagram of the week: Mince pies in the making.
1. Sorry this post is a late one, it's been one of those crazy weeks. I'm looking forward to finishing for Christmas and relaxxxxing. And by relaxing I mean eating all the food.
2. Oh my goddd - did you see Jamie's Cracking Christmas? That uhhhh-mazing panettone pudding tart looks crazy! I mean COME ON.
3. This song makes me want to dance a lot. Whack it on and enjoy the jive.
4. Did you catch Kirstie's Homemade Christmas this week? It's a must for any Christmas crafter.
5. These revolutionaries are just born to rebel.
6. I've loved putting together my Gift Guides this year (for him, for her). I hope they helped you find something gorgeous for a special bear in your life (or totally used for a festive treat yo' self moment).
7. I love any kind of a cappella mashup and Us the Duo have done a wonderful version of the top hits of 2014 in 2.5 minutes!
8. Have you heard Greg James' Mulled Wines song? All sorts of festive hilarity.
9. Looking to spruce up your festive table this year? Why not try these gorgeous easy wire place card holders.
10. 19 Family photos gone wrong. I'd quite like to make one of these this Christmas. Sorry, Mum...
Have a happy weekend, friends! x