Instagram of the week: Meet Fat Santa, my very favourite bauble.
1. We've decorated our flat! You will already know this if you follow me on instagram as I had a little photo splurge in my over-excitement. I love having our Christmassy lights up.
2. Potter nerds rejoice! JK Rowling is releasing 12 new stories in the lead up to Christmas.
3. These DIY Christmas projects look like so much fun. The instagram gift tags are winner.
4. I saw Paddington this week. It was the most adorable film and if you're a fan of the marmalade loving bear, then hop along to see it asap. I'd quite like my own little bear from darkest Peru now, please.
5. I'm pretty sure this is how everyone currently feels about me. Saaaarry. I love me some festivity.
6. I've enjoyed shopping for ribbons and wrapping paper this week. Colour coordinating a wrapping scheme is an oddly wonderful experience.
7. I love this We Never Met instagram account. Each photograph pictures a stranger the photographer will never see again and is accompanied by a random short story.
8. Peppermint Pretzel Marshmallow Fudge. OH MY WORD.
9. I've been watching a bucket load of Christmas films this week. I am slightly ashamed to admit I always want to try the maple syrup spaghetti that Buddy makes in Elf...
10. Wana see a turtle twerk? Yeah, thought you might.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x