Instagram of the week: Frosty mornings mean beautiful gilded leaves.
1. I cannot stop laughing at this Jeff Goldblum quote. Gets me every time.
2. Have you heard about Arthur the dog, who completed a 430 mile race and found a new home? So adorable.
3. I've started wrapping Christmas presents, it feels gooooood. (Also, 1st December tomorrow. Shall we get unnecessarily excited now? Yeah? Good).
4. Speaking of Christmas, these 14 decoration ideas for your uni flat are a must for festive students.
5. What's that? You want another Christmassy link? Well righto. I love Sam's independent brands gift guide. I love to buy from independent retailers, and Sam has some great picks!
6. I think my Dad would love these GF Salted Pecan and Bourbon Brownies. They're on my to-bake list, for sure.
7. I really, really wanted to say I loved The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 on this week's post. But I didn't... I thought it was a bit of an anticlimax. Anyone else feel this way?
8. BBC 1's The Missing on the other hand is a crazy roller coaster of drama! James Nesbitt is owning it. Go iPlayer it.
9. Planning any festive recipes? They will almost certainly need a cool stencil.
10. It feels appropriate to round off this decidedly festive Loves post with caroling minions. Ah, LOVE!
Have a happy weekend, friends! x