Instagram of the week: Life can be busy, but always be focused and ALWAYS be sparkly.
1. The festive season has begun! I know this because the John Lewis advert is out and everyone on twitter is melting with joy. It is pretty adorable.
2. Mr Men books reimagined for millennials. Fabulous.
3. It's been so chilly this week so I've been treating myself to extra nutella at all opportunities. I'm currently digging it slathered on a bagel with a chopped up banana. I know how to live.
4. Girls season 4 teaser is out and it looks gooood. I can't wait for the new series. Such talented people.
5. I love the Blonde Abroad's 20 trips for your 20s. There are definitely a few on my to-do list!
6. Did you watch E4's series Glue? It's a British gritty, mystery series and well worth a watch. It's just finished this week, so try to catch it on 4od.
7. Do you know a great granola recipe? I've got such a hankering for homemade granola, I'd love to know your favourite recipes.
8. I've put on my winter duvet this week and it is the best thing that's ever happened. I feel like I could settle down to hibernate.
9. Have you seeeen the new extended Hobbit trailer?! SO MUCH EXCITEMENT.
10. If I get a dog, this will happen.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x