Instagram of the week: JK Rowling is the boss.
1. Strictly is back (yup I'm still talking about this, and yup I'm still old)! Simon Webb is already my fave. What moves!
2. Long catch ups with old friends. You just can't beat 'em, can you?
3. I love Tracy's And I Quote series.
4. Have you seen this video about trolling? Spoken word is just so good at addressing issues we have all been through and continue to go through. Watch it. Bravo Shane Koyczan.
5. I'm looking for another podcast to add to my listening list. I'm going to try out The Art of Simple podcast. Do you listen? Or have any other recommendations?
6. Juice! I was kindly given a juicer last weekend and I looove it! J and I are loving carrot, apple and ginger juice with a zing of lime.
7. I saw The Equalizer this week. It was a bit violent for my taste, but it reminded me how much I love Denzel Washington. If you haven't seen him in Flight, change that asap!
8. 'Tastes like the colour grey'. Irish people taste American junk food.
9. I treated myself to a new schoolbag this year. Whilst some go for sophisticated, soft leather handbags, I think you can't go wrong with a good ol' backpack. I plumped for this Roxy beauty and I'm in love.
10. The 33 most joyful things that ever happened. Thank you, Buzzfeed, for your constant source of euphoria. And don't tell anyone, but I may've cried at one of these...
Have a happy weekend, friends! x