Instagram of the week: I like to spot Autumn everywhere. I'm also the girl that crouches down to take pictures of a puddle...
1. J and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary this week. I am so lucky.
2. I love these 17 no-carve pumpkin ideas. So chic!
3. Have you seen Gone Girl? I went this week after so much anticipation. It was really, really good but I have to say that the book is better. But isn't that always the way?
4. I've been layering like cerrrr-razy this week! Loving it. Loving cable knit. Loving Autumn!
5. These dogs from around the world posters are adorable. I have to say I did a little puppy window shopping...
6. GBBO is finished and this saddens my soul. These 28 GBBO innuendos are still making me chuckle, though.
7. I went for a massage this week (thanks, J!) and I don't think I can go back to my normal weekly routine without a massage now. I practically FLOATED home. It was the beeeeessst thing ever.
8. I attended the most darling tea party last weekend and ate so much cake! It was a joyous experience and it was such a delight to see old friends.
9. I also discovered Chai Tea! It tastes like Christmas and I love it.
10. Have you seen Carlton rock his Carlton Dance on Dancing with the Stars (skip to 0.53 if you don't fancy the whole thing)? One for all you 80s and 90s kids.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x