Instagram of the week: A throwback from Valencia. Spices make me happy.
1. I will never get over how brilliant photobombs are. Wedding photoboming = 100000 points for you.
2. Katie put up this UH-MAZING Spiced Apple Cake with Rum Caramel and Pecans. I've already decided it's going to be my cake of the Autumn. I mean RUM CARAMEL?! Oh my...
3. People - JUST EAT THE DONUT. Jheez.
4. Greying weather and falling golden leaves. These things make me so happy. I'm an Autumn gal, for sure. Chunky knits and bonfires are on their way.
5. Have you taken a peek at BBC's new iWonder page? I'm kinda in love with it. Such a good idea for curious georges like myself.
6. 15 career tips from smart women. Preach it.
7. I tried this Celeriac, Apple and Bacon salad this week. It was delish. I hadn't used celeriac raw before and found it to be quite delightful. Another recipe for the Autumn repertoire.
8. Disclaimer: this is a loser-y one. Recently J and I have been watching Classic Who Wants to be a Millionaire. It's a massive guilty pleasure. So bad BUT SO GOOD.
Now you can get on with judging me.
9. If you're a regular here, you'll know I have a thing for stationary and journals in particular. I LOVE these DIY Gold Leaf Notebooks.
10. I can't express how excited I am for the return of Strictly and Downton Abbey. I am old but I simply don't care because of sequins and Maggie Smith!
Have a happy weekend, friends! x