Instagram of the week: Sunflowers are my favourite. I think they look like happiness grown from scratch.
1. How you eat on instagram vs. how you eat in real life. REAL.
2. I've been keeping big bunches of fresh herbs in mason jars full of water this week and it's been just lovely. It's like having extra little bunches of flowers filling my flat with greenery and a sense of the outdoors.
3. What's wrong with marriage in movies. I enjoyed Jo's précis of Seth Rogen and Lauren Miller's thoughts on the representation of relationships in film. Interesting reading.
4. My lovely friend Jess came to stay this week. We mainly drank tea, caught up on a years worth of gossip and sunbathed with snowman hats on. It was awesome.
5. The Beyoncelogues. So good! I'm hypnotised by this lady.
6. I had a free morning this week so decided to edit some footage together from a recent trip to London and put up a vlog! Did you get a chance to see it?
7. 21 hospital foods from around the world. This is a weird one.
8. 10 totally inspiring truth bombs dropped by Mindy Kaling. 'Be kind' always.
9. 10 tricks to appear smarter during meetings. Sound, sound advice.
10. Joy has challenged the internet to another Baking Bootcamp! This time to make crazy-good looking Apple Pie Biscuits. Whilst I'm not eligible to win any prizes (curse my UK citizenship) I'll be having a crack at the challenge this afternoon. I'll let you know how I get on!
Have a happy weekend, friends! x