Instagram of the week: The view from above the clouds always blows my mind. Wonder overdrive.
1. Hello out there! *waves*
It's been a long ol' time hasn't it? I'm sorry I've been absent but I've been gallivanting. On the plus side, I have loads of adventures to share with you. But first, let's celebrate the weekend with a list of internet goodness!
2. I want to high five these 29 parents who are way better at texting than their kids.
3. Chocolate and Toasted Hazelnut Milk. WHAT IS LIFE?!
4. Disposable camera pictures are just the best. I took a waterproof disposable with us to Spain and the surprise and hilarity of flicking through memories that you can't instantly delete, take again or edit makes the developing cost well worth it. Old school is sometimes the best kinda school.
5. Whenever you are doing a crappy job, just remember this and always keep dreaming big.
6. The only good thing about coming back from an adventure is catching up on all the TV you missed. OMG GBBO BAKED ALASKA. Need I say more?
7. On the subject of the Great British Bake Off, is anyone else thoroughly heart broken that Norman is out? Thanks to these 19 other people I know I'm not alone.
8. I'm so ready for Autumn now. Rosie's Autumn wishlist has sent me over the autumnal edge! AUTUMN!!
9. I'm a mild introvert. What are you?
10. My sister showed me this LIFE CHANGING video of a Red Panda a couple of weeks ago. It's a game changer - you have to watch.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x