Instagram of the week: Exploring the cliff tops on the South East English coast.
1. My parents sent me this video. They know me well, for sure.
2. Zadie Smith's 10 Rules of Writing are spot on.
3. Food blogging! You might've noticed that LLK has been pretty quiet on the food blogging front up until last Wednesday. I can't describe how lovely it was to write, shoot and edit a recipe and post. More food adventures to come soon!
4. I'm SO late to the bandwagon with this one, but how great is The Pioneer Woman?! If you're also way out of touch with fantastic bloggers, check her out!
5. Have you seen these Oxford boys cover Shakira? YES!! GREAT.
6. Pineapple by the hunk. I've been slicing up a pineapple at the beginning of the week, popping the slices in the fridge and then have been nibbling on hunks every day. So sweet! How is pineapple even a fruit.
7. J and I have finally booked a holiday! We pondered over so many locations but have settled on an interrailing adventure around Spain, stopping at Valencia, Barcelona and Madrid. If you have any must-sees or must-eats let me know in the comments. I always love your tips!
8. I cannot get enough of Sneaky Like a Ninja's instagram account. If you are obsessed with french bulldogs like me, prepare to fall down the rabbit hole.
9. I've started the insanity work out and I'm loving it! Does this make me insane? Yes, probably.
10. You is for University is going into its second edition! I'm off to the launch tonight and could not be more excited. If you'd like to get your hands on a copy, which includes 10 exclusive Lottie's Little Kitchen recipes then you can do so here.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x