Instagram of the week: Boating in the North Sea!
1. I haven't spent much time indoors this week. I've done a lot of walking, exploring and even boating - as you can see above. I've got a tonne of adventures I can't wait to share with you, so keep your eyes peeled!
2. Making lists. There are so many things that I want/need to do at the moment. It's hard to keep on top of things sometimes and I love to make lists to keep track. They make me feel organised and sometimes I even buy new stationary to write them on. SOMEBODY STOP ME!!
3. Dipping my toes in the sea. Whenever I go to a beach, whether it be in Britain or Barbados, or in November or July, I just have to go in! Even if it's just to my ankles, I can't resist a dip. My most recent foray was into the North Sea and it was so cold my ankles went numb. Refreshing, though!
4. Have you seen Megs' post on body confidence? It's awesome! Go, you beautiful lady!
5. Whilst J is a big gamer (want to hear more about it? Check out his blog here) I'm too impatient to finish an xbox game. I do however make one exception for Lego Hobbit. If you're a fan of The Hobbit, Lego or gaming then you have to check it out! I recommend both the Harry Potter versions, too.
6. I've nearly finished A Clash of Kings (the second book in the Game of Thrones series) and I love it! At nearly 900 pages long it's no weekend read but the quality of the characters and world is really worth getting stuck into. I'm a fan George R.R., I'm a fan.
7. The Strawberry Tart at Patisserie Valerie is dangerously good. I want more. MORE I SAY. #noregrets
8. Upholding traditions with J. Each year we do a huge summer shop at the Bullring in Birmingham. The day mostly comprises of me talking J out of ridiculous purchases but we always have such a lovely day together. And I love that we have a few traditions together.
9. This week has been crazy busy and the weekend isn't going to be any slower. I love having plans with my favourite people but I'm looking forward to a lazy day next weekend. I'm thinking a lie in, baking and perhaps a class at the gym.
10. Puppy videos are a crucial ingredient to a great weekend (and life).
Have a happy weekend, friends! x