Instagram of the week: If I were an insect, I'd like to be a bumblebee.
1. THIS Cherry Almond Dutch Baby. Bravo, Smitten Kitchen, bravo.
2. I WANT TO EMBROIDER EVERYTHING, OK?
3. I spent 45 minutes in WH Smith this week. I spent my time browsing their card selection and picking up cards that are perfect for people I know. There birthdays aren't for months but I like to be prepared. And there is nothing better than a perfect card! Anyone else do this...?
4. I desperately want to see How To Train Your Dragon 2. I am a child. I also want a dragon.
5. I've been eating salads all week to make the most of the hot weather. I love stretching out my salad repertoire and moving away from my usual recipes. You've gotta try out this Curried Chicken and Mango Salad - delish! And so filling. Salads FTW!
6. If you're as nutty about Harry Potter as I am, you'll appreciate these 29 Times Tumblr Raised Serious Questions about Harry Potter. 26 made me laugh, a lot.
7. I'm trying to fill the Game of Thrones hole in my life. J and I have picked up Hannibal season two but it's just a bit too creepy for me. And there's no Peter Dinklage.
8. I love Rosie's vlogs. Such lovely snippets of her daily life!
9. 10 ways you're making your life harder than it has to be. Simplify.
10.Wimbledon! Who else is loving? I'm hoping to go next week - hopefully the weather will hold out and let me get near Rafa...
Have a happy weekend, friends! x