Instagram of the week: We managed to avoid the worst of the forecasted storm and have been playing in the sunshine whenever we can. Summer vibes.
1. Game of Thrones fans - DID YOU WATCH ON MONDAY NIGHT? I'm still not over it. I need help and therapy and a hug.
2. Normandy beaches 70 years later. You have to look at this, the shots are incredible.
3. I had a bit of a lovely Friday this week. J surprised me with this beautiful Roberts Radio as a end of degree present and I did a small (read: HUGE) dance of joy and excitement. I now have the radio on 24/7. Hurray!
4. Pull apart pizza bread! PULL APART PIZZA BREAD!! I'm done.
5. 36 actors hanging out with their body doubles. Weird!
6. Shaun Usher's Letters of Note. I saw this book on the Hay Festival coverage and I want it. I want it bad. It's the kind of thing I really love - a collection of 'correspondence deserving of a wider audience'. I think I might treat myself to it over the summer.
7. These Birkenstocks are on my wish list! I vote yellow for everything.
8. I'm playing this song over and over. Can't resist the afrobeats, they remind me of dancing at Crop Over festival in Barbados. Love!
9. Painting! I've picked up my paintbrushes again and boy does it feel jolly. I have a feeling it's going to be my summer activity of choice.
10. Here is a video of kittens jamming to Turn Down For What. If that isn't a video to enjoy at the weekend, I don't know what is.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x