Instagram of the week: These feet walked undergraduate work in for the last time this week!
1. This week's been kinda crazy. I finished all the work for my undergraduate degree and now I'm just waiting to graduate. Three years have flown by and it's all kind of scary.
2. Google translate sings One Day More. EXTRA DAY!
3. Game of Thrones gets Disney-fied. How good does Cersei look?!
4. I've had a serious case of wanderlust this week. J and I have been discussing holiday ideas that are all backpacks, walking boots and adventure.
5. Famous photos from a different angle. How crazy are the Pyramids of Giza?!
6. I love Amy Hamilton. This print is one of my favourites.
7. How amazing does Joy's Triple Berry Cinnamon Swirl Bread look?! It's so up my street and I love the photography style of this post. You go, Joy!
8. J playing with Pippin. They are just adorable, especially Pippin's little belly!
9. Animal photobombs are my favourite. These photos are the best way to start your weekend.
10. If you love treacle tart and/or Harry Potter you have to check out Emma's recipe. I love her literature inspired posts and there are a fair few of them, so give Poires au Chocolat a browse. You can lose an hour or so just admiring Emma's work!
Have a happy weekend, friends! x