Instagram of the week: I've been enjoying watercolour sunsets this week. Beautiful!
1. 32 problems all tall girls will understand. People under 5'10" just DON'T KNOW!
2. I love this DIY embroidered trip map. I'm certainly doing this for my next big adventure.
3. How to write on a cake. Such a handy tip!
4. I've found the dress I want to graduate in. Now just to find the funds...
5. I wish I could make it to Hay Festival. A bookworm's dream.
6. Jess' post on Autumn in the Andes. My lovely best friend is currently enjoying her year abroad and if you're interested in crazy Argentinian adventures I'd suggest you follow her. The landscapes alone are mind-bogglingly insane!
7. I have a bag of rhubarb sitting in my freezer and not the foggiest what to do with it. Any suggestions would be much appreciated, lovely readers.
8. This Roberts Radio is on my wishlist. So pretty.
9. I've been getting back into sketching this week and I'm loving it. Ever so tempted to fish out my paintbrushes now too...
10. Working outside. Hasn't the weather in the UK been beautiful? Determined not to miss it, I've been moving my workspace to a spot under a big tree in the garden. I hope you're enjoying the outdoors this weekend, too!
Have a happy weekend, friends! x