Instagram of the week: FREEDOM!
(I'm aware we're all sick of these photos but I WROTE SO MANY WORDS SO I NEED TO TAKE ONE). Kay?
1. HUGH JACKSON + MICHAEL FASSBENDER + JAMES MCAVOY DANCING. Caps were totally necessary. And if you hadn't seen that clip, ladies - you're welcome.
2. I saw Neighbors this week. One of the best comedy films I've seen in a long time. The writing is spot on.
3. I'm really enjoying this song but wish Kendrick Lamar featured more. Can't stop me bopping along, though.
4. J.K. Rowling reflects on her 'Benefits of Failure' speech. She is an inspiration with the most calming, lovely voice.
5. Friday night theatre. I love the atmosphere!
6. Rice Krispies. Can I even put cereal in a loves post...? Heck I'm doing it. Ever since I posted this week's recipe I can't stop eating them. I'm a serious cereal enthusiast and would probably be eating Rice Krispies for breakfast, lunch and dinner if it weren't for all the other foods I can't live without. Diary of a chubbo, ladies and gents.
7. 15 charts that perfectly illustrate how to properly pet animals. Yup.
8. Saucy pulled pork sandwiches. You're killing me!
9. Have you read Rachel's post on her thoughts on everyday sexism? I think posts like this are important to start raising questions on our everyday behaviour.
10. Tiny burritos for a tiny hamster. If that doesn't put you in the mood for a great weekend I don't know what will.
Happy weekend, friends! x