Instagram of the week: Regramming from Pintrest because my dissertation means I have no interesting pictures of my own to share. I'm loving the word pluviophile and it's definition though! Certainly applies to me.
1. I am OBSESSED with this song! I love any kind of a cappella arrangement and have been playing this over and over and over again. I think I've driven J insane but... ANYWHERE I WOULD'VE FOLLOWED YOUU OOOOH...
2. Dogs annoying cats with their friendship. Just watch it and let your heart melt.
3. 23 gifs that will teach you something. I could not stop marveling at number 2.
4. Lamb meatballs with feta and lemon. ALL THE FLAVOURS from Smitten Kitchen.
5. I saw Spider Man 2 this week. It was surprisingly great and so much better than the first one. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are just adorable. You should see it, especially if your brain is wound up in dissertation woes and needs a break!
6. Speaking of Emma Stone how incredible is her lip-syncing battle with Jimmy Fallon?!
7. I'm a big fan of words (yes I just said I'm a fan of words) so I loved these 11 untranslatable words. 'Goya' is my favourite.
8. 13 snarky news headlines about women improved. YES, YES AND YES.
9. I was sent the beautiful Paris Pastry Club cookbook last week and I can't wait to put up a review for you.* It really is stunning.
10. My dissertation is due in next week, when it's done I'm going to make myself these! (and then drink the largest glass of wine ever).
Have a happy weekend, friends! x