Instagram of the week: A green countryside run in the rain this week. Was very refreshing!
1. I've been doing a lot of dissertation writing so it's been a bit of a slow week but I have been loving the warmer weather. I think we're nearly ready to put our summer duvet on (wild, yes). I'm loving wearing short pajamas - thanks for this pair, J! Nananananananana BEDHEAD.
2. Speaking of dissertations, StudentBeans.com have pretty much got this article spot on.
3. SKILLET COOKIE. I need a skillet.
4. Did you catch Fargo on Sunday? I did and I think I'm a fan. I love Martin Freeman in just about everything and I think I can get on board with the crazy dark humour.
5. Easter eggs - just take them away from me now please. I've lost all willpower.
6. The weather is kind of crazy at the moment but I have to say I'm loving this rain. It makes the grass look so lush! I enjoyed some grassy views whilst making new friends this morning. Also can I just ask is it OK for me to have a calf for a pet? I LOVE THEM.
7. These 21 food hacks need to be in your life. Number 20 - so wrong but so very right.
8. Gone Girl! I'm so late to the party with this one but I've finally read it and I was not disappointed. I managed to procrastinate the whole day away yesterday and finish the book start to finish. If you are looking for a new read I can't recommend it enough. Gillian Flynn 1 - Dissertation 0.
9. Game of Thrones dubbing. Expect me to collect all sorts of GOT paraphernalia in my Loves posts. I've got the fever. I got it bad. Also - Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.
10. J and I have two tiny new additions to our family. Two little rats called Pippin and Merry - they are utterly adorable! I know there is a little stigma with rats but they so very friendly we are already in love. I'm yet to share any photos (they're too quick for me and I'm a perfectionist!) but J has over on Instagram if you'd like a little peek.
Have a lovely weekend, friends! x