Instagram of the week: Blue skies and blossom.
1. 75 thoughts every runner has whilst out for a run. Yes, yes and yes.
2. Seeing famous places from above. I think nearly every built up area looks futuristic/apocalyptic. Especially Barcelona!
3. I watched Non Stop this week. I think I like Liam Neeson in everything. It's the accent, I'm sure.
4. I can't believe people actually ask theses crazy interview questions. J is really good at answering them. Me - not so much.
5. As I introduced Parsnip on the blog, I feel I need to say that we said goodbye to our little one this week after such a short time together. He was a beautiful little bear and this week has been hard. We're already missing his cuddles.
6. Catching up with old friends. Just lovely.
7. Have you heard about Fenn's treasure? I want to go treasure hunting!
8. Orlando Bloom wearing eyeliner. Can we just appreciate this for a second?
9. I had a big sort of my Pintrest boards this week. Yes, I know - gripping. If you're also a Pintrest fiend then you can check out my boards here.
10. Guilty pleasure listening to this song (ON REPEAT). Go ahead, judge me, but I'm still listening.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x