Instagram of the week: The beginning of a rather lovely day off. Breakfast can be the absolute bomb diggity, right?
1. I think all flights/events/days should start like this. Also PS, why aren't the people on the plane cheering at the end? Jeez. I would be woop wooping.
2. Disclaimer: food porn. Oreo Rice Krispies treats. I die.
3. Have you seen the Honest Trailer for Game of Thrones? Hilare. The Breaking Bad one is well worth a watch too.
4. Tennis! J and I have recently taken up tennis and we're loving it. My legs now hurt nearly all the time but it's all ok because I have a pink racquet and I'm better than J (and he doesn't read this so I'm safe, I hope...).
5. Girls has finished - sob. The series was so good and I can't wait for Lena Dunham to release her next creative venture, Girls related or otherwise. She's brilliant!
6. Joy did April Fools like a pro. I was taken in by this stunt article. Cruel to Marvel fans across the world I think.
7. Spring cleaning calms me down. Does this make me a Monica? Sometimes I definitely wake up with the hair.
8. I'm sure I'm a morning person (and will, with a bighead, take on all the compliments offered by this article). Surely I am if I can't keep my eyes open past 11pm...?
9. Ralph Fiennes in The Grand Budapest Hotel. I went to see the film this week and he really is top drawer. The film itself is also great and un-apologetically artsy - so I loved it.
10. TEAPOT LOVE! I've been after a teapot for bloody ages. Finally I spotted one that I adore (mustard yellow and full of character). Am currently enjoying bringing it to my desk and living off Earl Grey. Life in the fast lane, eh?
Have a happy weekend, friends! x