Instagram of the week: Enjoying little luxuries, this week a Hot Belgian Chocolate from Costa.
1. Sport Relief! Are you watching? Remember to donate and massive well done to you if you got involved - I'd love to know what you got up to.
2. Pharrell's Happy is rewritten for puppies. I die.
3. I have a serious desire to try nettle tea. I'm rapidly expanding my tea collection and I feel like nettle is the next step. You see here the important struggles of my day to day life.
4. Gluten free cooking is slowly making its way into my kitchen. I'm loving The Gluten Free Girl and the Chef for inspiration at the moment.
5. Oh Tom Fletcher you've done it again! Have you seen his crazy cute time lapse baby video?
6. I've just finished a week of intensive essay writing. I spent this afternoon dipping back into George Martin's A Clash Of Kings. It was heavenly to delve back into some recreational reading. I'm a nerd, yes.
7. How Sweet Eats inspiration board on Pintrest is currently my minds happy place.
8. What actress would play you in the movie version of your life? I'm totally cool with Emma Watson.
It's levi-OH-sa, not levio-SAR.
9. I'm dreaming of dungarees. I have a feeling they are going to be my summer uniform. Clearly I'm a 15 year old beach bum at heart.
10. HAVE YOU SEEN? As if I didn't love Frozen/Disney/Pixar enough I've been exposed to the incredible Brian Hull giving Frozen's Let It Go a few new voices. I think Winnie the Pooh's rendition would be my fave.
Have a happy weekend, friends! x