Instagram of the week: Blossom! It's everywhere and so beautiful.
1. This I Went to the Oscars and Nobody Cared article was such a funny and interesting read.
2. 11 maps made out of food. My kinda geography.
3. Daily Pilates work out. LOVING IT. Feel like my next step is Tai Chi on top of a hill like they did in Calendar Girls. I can find no video reference to this but I hope you know what I'm talking about.
4. I MUST make this. The deer obsession continues.
5. Turning this song up and dancing like a crazy person. So glad you're back, Lily.
6. Did you watch Michael McIntyre's new chat show on Monday night? Such an annoying time for a chat show (what the hell, BBC?) but definitely worth tuning in for a giggle.
7. Creme eggs are back. That is all.
8. J enters the blogging world! Hey there, Player One. If you're interested in gaming or film, then hop over there asap!
9. Daffodils. I have three bunches in my tiny flat. It's more daffodil than flat really, but they're so cheerful.
10. How I feel today. Hope you're having a good one!
Have a happy weekend, friends! x